Ways you can help
- Pray for us. CHPC is a frontlines ministry working to point women in crisis to a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ. Our peer-advocates and staff share educational information with each client about parenting, adoption and the risks associated with abortion. We never encourage or give information about where an abortion can be obtained.
- Invite us to speak to your Ladies Group, Sunday school class, Congregation, Youth Group or Church Leadership. We would love to share more about the ministry with the community.
- Host a baby shower for the ministry to provide material needs like diapers, wipes, and baby items for our moms.
- Get involved in our HOPE Program by offering to teach a Bible study or a class related to pregnancy, parenting or life skills (examples: budgeting, cooking, sewing, job skills, etc.) Or you could simply share a short devotion at the start of a class and have the opportunity to invite clients to your church.
- “Baby Bottle Boomerang” For more information about this fundraiser click here.
- Financial Support is a need as well as we look to expand what we offer. You can donate from this website by clicking here.
Please pray about how you can help.